- Pauline Drake, Esq. Chair Retired, Duval County Court Florida Group 4
- Mark Hudak, MD Vice Chair UF Pediatrics
- Carol Neil, PhD Secretary Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Linda Forde Treasurer The Forde Firm
- Nicole Alexander, MD Duval County Medical Society
- Meaghan Crowley Florida Department of Health Baker County
- Megan Denk THE PLAYERS Center for Child Health
- Teleauba Revels Family Support Services of North Florida
- Jason Roth TECO Energy
- Judge R. Anthony Salem Fourth Judicial Circuit Court
- Stephanie Thomas Regions Bank
- Kortney Wesley Congressman Al Lawson’s Office
- Tyree Williams Unite Us
All Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition meetings are open to the general public. If you are interested in attending an upcoming meeting, we encourage you to visit our events calendar. Board minutes and agendas are available upon request; you may submit your request to see board minutes and agendas to Erin Addington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition Board of Directors and Coalition members are individuals who are dedicated to their community and have a passion towards our mission, vision and organizational values. Membership reflects a diverse group in various disciplines and organizations. All members are volunteers who review all programmatic and financial responsibilities of the Coalition and govern the planning and direction of the Coalition.
Members ensure that there is transparency by the Coalition and the proper rules and regulations as defined within the By-laws and as dictated by both State and Federal laws that govern non-profit organizations. Board meetings are held every month in February, March, May, August, September and November on the third Thursday of those months. The Coalition Meetings happen quarterly in January, April, June and October and include our Board of Directors and Coalition members.