The ROSE Project launched in June 2021, through funding from the Florida Department of Health and the Overdose Data to Action grant, and allows the Coalition to pair a peer specialist with pregnant and parenting moms to complement the services they are already receiving and assist with the recovery process.
ROSE stands for Recovery Obtained Through Strength and Empowerment and is focused on offering home, support and advocacy for women seeking recovery through resilience and ongoing wellness, while ensuring they have the skills needed to nurture and care for their children.
- One-on-one support from a Recovery Peer Specialist
- Support groups and life skills courses
- Multiple pathways to recovery
- Goal planning
- Recovery wellness plan for long-term care
ROSE services are available to
- Pregnant and postpartum mothers who reside in Duval County
- Actively using substances or in recovery
- Enrolled in a Coalition home visiting program.